SAP Project Manager, SAP Change Manager,
SAP New Business Development
John has held several management positions with national and worldwide corporations: SAP America, Hewlett-Packard, Union Carbide, PR Mallory, Independent Consulting, and with VSS, a SAP Channel Partner. During the past 20 years, John has been heavily involved in SAP Pre-Sales, Software Implementations, Change Management, Project Management as well as application consulting of the SAP Software for both discrete and process industries.
- Americold Logistics (4 mo. Roll-Out Project Manager)
- SUN Products (10 mo. Start Up Project Manager)
- Coca-Cola Manufacturing (6 mo. project, Project Manager)
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Bottling (18 mo. project, MM/PP Team Lead)
- Unilever Bestfoods/Lipton (12 mo. project, Project Manager)
- Mercedes-Benz (12 mo. project, Project Manager)
- BMW Manufacturing (12 mo. project, MM/PP Team Lead)
- Hewlett-Packard TSO Div. (6 mo. project, Client Manager)
- Stork Food Systems (3 mo. Blueprint - Project Manager)
- Georgia-Pacific (18 mo. project, Client Manager)
- Mobil Oil (6 mo. project, Client Manager)
- UCB Chemicals (8 mo. project, Project Manager)
- Wurth International (10 mo. project, Basis Team Manager)
- International Paper (2 mo. project, Education and Training)
- Brother Manufacturing (6 mo. project, Project Manager)
- Reichhold Chemicals (10 mo. project, Client Manager)
- Chemical Lime / Lhoist Group (2 mo. project, MM Consultant)
- DiaSorin (1 wk. project, Upgrade Project Planner)
- DLA - U.S. Defense Logistics Agency (4 mo. Aduit Project, Project Manager)
- BSN Medical (1 mo. Pre-Sales & ROI development)
- Peavey Electronics (10 mo. Pre-Sales and Project Management)
- Skandia Window Fashions (7 mo. Pre-Sales and Project Manager)
- Extrutech Plastics, Inc. (3 mo. Project Manager, MM Config.)
- Cisco Systems (3mo. SAP MM and PP Support)
SAP Software Consulting: (20 years)
- SAP Independent Software Consultant (June 2008 – Present) 4 years
- SAP Channel Partner – VSS, LLC (January 2006 – May 2008) 3 years
- SAP Independent Software Consultant (January 1997 – December 2005) 9 years
- SAP America, Inc.: (January 1993 – December 1996) 4 years
SAP Awards and Achievements:
- 1994 – Voted by SAP America "Top SAP Consultant of the Year"
- 1995 – Achieved the "SAP Customer Excellence Circle Award"
- 2000 – ASAP Project Methodology Certified
- 2006 – Achieved SAP Service Partnership
- 2007 – Achieved SAP Channel Partnership
SAP Project Manager - Managed the overall strategic as well as the tactical SAP implementation utilizing the ASAP implementation methodology. Work with project teams to define, design, and implement the functional and technical configuration of SAP as well as all interfaces to legacy systems. Responsible for developing and managing the project scope including customer issues, timeline and facilitation of all FI, CO, SD, MM, PP resources to ensure the success of the implementation. Manage the day-to-day life cycle of project activities, interfacing with multiple partners on implementations and participating in defining project scope, activities and resources. I have management of consultants and partners for high profile project implementations in both Global implementations and Local roll outs.
SAP Change Management, Education and Training – Manages, leads and performed the implementation change management with on all education and training of the SAP team as well as the client’s associates, from top management to end users. I deliver a structured approach to transitioning individuals, teams, and organizations from a current state to a desired future state, through the design and delivery of both education and individual training.
SAP MM/PP Application Consultant – SAP ERP ECC 6.0, MM (Materials Management) and PP (Production Planning) module configuration. Provide manufacturing consulting and configuration in the MM and PP modules. Proficient configuration knowledge of: Procure-to-Pay business processes (Quote, Requisition, Purchase Orders, Authorization, Sourcing, Info Records, Contracts, Pricing, Goods Movements, Inventory management, Physical inventory, Material Master, Vendor Master, Account determination).
<-- Click here for John's resume - SAP Project Manager